In 2021, the competition received 160 wide-ranging entries. The three separate awards jury meetings were held virtually for all jury members, and in person for the awards chairman and organisers, in the context of the pandemic. Each awards jury was expanded and included independent experts, professionals, and journalists from their areas of expertise.
“These jury meetings are moments of rich and exciting exchanges,” said Christelle Anya, content and community director at Easyfairs. “These are moments of sharing that we appreciate every year as organisers of these awards.
“They are all keen to evaluate the innovations of the luxury market, to share their expertise and to exchange ideas between professionals on the innovations that are in competition.”
This year’s ADF Innovation Award finalists are listed below.
Concept of the Year
- Tubex – TOPcolour
- Tubex – Patented Alloy with 60% real PCR inclusion
- Nussbaum Matzingen – Aerosol cans made from 100% PCR aluminium
- ABAS – Brazilian Aerosol Association – General purpose cleaner – alcohol 70% aerosol inclusion
Industrial and Technical Innovations
- Beiersdorf – NIVEA shower refill station
- KAO – Biore u The Body
- Weener Plastics – Shoe deo actuator Carl
- L’Oreal – Shampooing sec compressé Garnier Fructis en aérosol PET transparent
- Farmol s.p.a – Monsavon Bio Au Lait d’Amande
- Tubex – Unilever Recycled Refreshed
- Unilever – Love Beauty and Planet Dry Shampoo
- Aerosol Service Poland - Lesso
The finalists were announced during the ADF Digital Day event on 30 March. Look out for our event review in the March/April edition of World Aerosols.
The winners will be announced in June.