Personal Information, which you choose to provide to other websites, will be subject to the privacy policies of those websites.
· We will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
. To assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
. To keep you informed about us and our services and about this website;
· If we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
· We will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your Personal Information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. We will follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see the Personal Information.
However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or any act or omission of third parties who receive the Personal Information.
WEBSITE USAGE & COOKIES
Your use of our web site indicates your consent to the cookies described in this policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A web cookie, a commonly used data collection technology, is simply a piece of text which can be placed on the browser of your personal computer or mobile device and subsequently read as you visit a web site. A cookie may be a session cookie, that is, a cookie that remains on your browser while you are logged on to a particular web site and then disappears when you close your browser, or it may be a persistent cookie, a cookie that remains on your browser over a period of time. Information from a cookie may be collected and used in aggregate form. Or data may be collected into an individual profile or record. That individual record may either be unique but anonymous, or the profile can be linked with information that identifies you as an individual.
You can learn more about cookies, generally, at www.allaboutcookies.org
1. We may use a limited number of cookies essential to particular services you have requested or for security purposes. A few of our sites use a cookie for a shopping cart function when you purchase services or offerings. In particular, if you have registered for a site or use a customer portal we may use a cookie to authenticate the pc or mobile device that you are using.
2. We allow third parties to set analytics, or performance, cookies to collect and report aggregate information. These cookies provide reporting to us on an aggregate basis and so, do not identify you at all. We use the aggregate reports to understand how our web sites are used and improve their usefulness to our audiences.
3. A number of cookies also support how our web sites function, identifying your pc or end device on a unique but anonymous basis. These cookies may, for example, remember your language preferences or recognize an individual’s activity within a single session.
5. Some of sites may also allow third party ad servers to serve their own cookies to display advertising on our web sites. We do not determine, control or have access to their cookies. In addition, some of the ads they serve may generate their own cookies. We will list all cookies shortly so that you can review their privacy policies for more detail about their practices.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL COOKIES
The cookies we use are an accepted part of ecommerce and important to your use of our websites. Performance cookies allow us to understand our audiences as a whole and improve how our sites meet your needs and expectations. Many of the functional cookies are basic to how our sites and services work. The cookies we use for registration allow us to conduct our business online. Our sites and services, or parts of them, may not work properly without these cookies.
Your use of our websites indicates your consent to the cookies we have described in this Policy.
But if you should wish to revoke that consent, or any part of it, at any time you may control cookies and third party ad targeting in the following ways.
Most modern browsers offer you ways to control or block cookies. These browser controls will usually be found in the “options’ or “preferences” menu. For more help, you may take a look at the “Help” settings or review these website for more details –http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND TARGETING
Some of our sites use third party advertising and ad targeting. For ways to turn off third party ad targeting you may want to visit The Internet Advertising Bureau UK – http://www.iabuk.net/.
You can find more information or turn off targeting by member companies at YourOnlineChoices UK, http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk.
We will only disclose personal information about you internally, which includes any member of Woodcote Media and to third parties for processing purposes associated with payment processing, the supply of goods and services, for web site administration, or elsewhere when you have consented to such disclosures, or where such disclosures are required or permitted by law. These third parties we contractually bound only to use personal information to perform the services that we hire them to provide.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised uses, access or modifications. Certain areas of our web sites may be password protected. If you are a user of our web sites and have a password, you can help to preserve your privacy by ensuring that you do not share your password with anyone else. Payments made via our web sites or other third party providers are processed in a secure environment.
We take steps to regularly validate the personal information we hold to ensure that the information is accurate and, where necessary, up to date. Information that is no longer required for any valid business purpose, and that we are not required to keep pursuant to any applicable law, will be routinely destroyed by secure means.
If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please write to Compliance Manager, Woodcote Media Ltd, 124 Middleton Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 6RW, UK.