Dry shampoo can explosion in Canada

660 News has reported that a woman from Calgary, Canada made a call to local police after hearing an aerosol explode at her home.

According to 660 News the explosion was caused by an overheated aerosol dry shampoo can that had been left near a still warm hairdryer. The explosion reportedly blew a bathroom door off it hinges.

Fire crews were called to the house at around 1pm last Thursday afternoon, where the found remnants of a small fire and signs of an explosion.  The fire investigator told 660 News that the heat produced by the hair dryer had been the cause of the aerosol can explosion.

No injuries were reported as a result of the explosion.   

Latest News

141 queries in 1.021 seconds.