logo
menu

Aerosol can explosion involving barbecue injures woman

news item image
A woman was seriously injured after a ‘freak accident’ involving a barbecue and an aerosol insect repellent in Australia. The woman, believed to be in her sixties, suffered severe burns after a can of insect spray fell onto a lit barbecue, resulting in an explosion.

The incident occurred in the Darling Downs region of Queensland, Australia, on 26 January. According to a report by the Daily Mail, an RACQ LifeFlight Rescue helicopter responded to a call at approximately 4.30pm. She was airlifted to Toowoomba Hospital in a stable condition.




Latest News